VISION - MISSIONS - VALUES
We aim to remain a leader and a unique channel in the piping world.
We want to excel in the quality of our supplies together, with a perfect match of the environment requirements and safety regulations.
We partner with worldwide customers as a services provider for complete product line and packages dedicated to piping equipment.
We use our 50 years experience in the industry to offer the most competitive and innovative solutions for our customers projects.
CREATE IS OUR DAILY COMMITMENT
- We bring innovative services and solutions to our client.
- We act quickly and we dedicate resources inside specific task forces to meet customer project requirement.
- Our 50 years experience added to a strong industrial background is a unique combination in our industry.
- We full-fill the local content requirement by providing all kind of tailor- made solutions.
- Synergy of our worldwide knowledge is the basis of our daily team-work.
- Excell to win is our motivation.
QUALITY ASSURANCE & ENVIRONMENT
- QUALITY POLICY
- ENVIRONMENTAL CHARTER
- HEALTH AND SAFETY CHARTER
Our basic approach is based on understanding and anticipating the customer needs. The intention is to provide a comprehensive range of ways to meet quality of products, services, costs and deadlines in compliance with applicable standards and regulations.
Through its internal organization, Groupe Genoyer strives to provide its customers with constant and effective communication.
GROUPE GENOYER QUALITY TARGETS …
- A culture based on high quality products and services requirements and continuous quality improvement.
- A quality management organization oriented to service customers.
THE RULES TO FOLLOW …
- To develop Quality system in compliance with ISO 9001-VS2008
- To be in compliance with the applicable norms and standards and our Groupe Genoyer internal specifications
- To produce and deliver piping components according ASTM, API, NORSOK M650, ASME U;U2;S, AD 2000 Merkblatt W0/TRD 100-PED97/23EC, NUCLEAR, LLOYDs of Shipping certification
- To listen and translate the evolving needs of our clients into a better global piping solution
- To define clear quality targets followed by indicators
- To manage a quality claim survey, decide and communicate the correctives actions to avoid again same anomalies.
- To train our employees to improve their background and optimize their knowhow
- To cooperate with our clients, suppliers, partners to develop quality practices in project management and continuously improve our quality performance
Environmental responsibility is a key value of Groupe Genoyer.
This “Charter or Policy” defines the GENOYER Environmental key figures and rules.
GROUPE GENOYER ENVIRONMENTAL TARGETS …
- To limit our environmental impact activities for nature and people
- To be an environmentally responsible neighbor in the communities where we operate and act promptly and responsibly to correct incidents or conditions that endanger environment
- Commitment of GENOYER Management board is important to succeed in the application of these key figures
THE RULES TO FOLLOW …
- To be in compliance with the applicable environmental laws and decrees and our GENOYER internal standards
- To develop environmental organization in accordance with ISO 14001-VS2004
- To define clear targets followed by indicators
- To control our results and make clear communication on our improvements
- To train our employees to improve their environmental considerations on day to day work
- To cooperate with our clients, suppliers, partners to integrate environmental practices in project management organization and continuously improve our environmental performance
Health & Safety responsibilities are key values of Groupe Genoyer.
This “Charter“ defines the GENOYER Health & Safety rules.
GROUPE GENOYER HEALTH & SAFETY TARGETS …
- Commitment to provide a safe and healthy workplace for our employees, contractors, clients and communities
- Ensuring the welfare and preserving the physical integrity of its employees and others is the heart of Groupe Genoyer concerns
- Compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements as a minimum, and implement programs and processes to achieve greater protection where appropriate
THE RULES TO FOLLOW …
- To insure existence and consistency of H&S policies in all our subsidiaries based on Groupe Genoyer master Health and Safety procedures
- To commit to conduct regular audits of our business units with a referential progressively aligned on OHSAS 18001, identify potential improvements, define corresponding actions plans and monitor their progresses
- To define clear H&S targets followed by indicators
- To train our employees on H&S rules to reduce the risk of accidents
- To invest in actions lowering the risks by clearly identifying H&S related spending and investment requests, considering them as priorities and release corresponding budgets whenever necessary
- To work continuously on an H&S performance improvement