Project management by Groupe Genoyer Phocéenne means coordinating all aspects of each and every client need in the execution of an oil, gas or hydraulics project.
In other words, the Group proposes setting up a warehouse on-site (or nearby) entirely dedicated to the given project. The full set of products are delivered to this storage area, making it possible for the client to pick up parts as needed depending on project progress. Other parameters can also be handled by Phocéenne, i.e.:
Legal functions, with the constitution of a company under local law able to invoice the end client in the local currency and handle fiscal issues and value-added tax concerns.
Import functions (transit, transport, customs). The Groupe Genoyer is responsible for all formalities from A to Z and performs DDP deliveries.
Global Sourcing functions to identify the most advantageous products, based on both price and originating facility in order to optimize market penetration conditions within the target country.
Our services can extend even further, to include, for example, agreements with local companies to provide the prefabrication of spools or perform assembly work.
- Equipment delivery and coordination with those concerned
- Assembly / NDE & PWHT
- Transport and specialized transport logistics
- Installation of part lining
- Customs matters
The Groupe Genoyer is responsible for all project documentation generated. This role helps save precious time for clients at two stages in order processing:
- Prior to production:
- Recap of the entire set of manufacturing procedures
- All technical documents
- Diagrams for non-standard equipment
- Upon completion of the order
- Preparation of the data-book, according to client specifications: compilation of the preliminary documents along with all post-production documents (certificates, test reports, inspection reviews).
This document service ensures significant time savings.